7.2.11

Seven Random Things That Make Me Happy (in the interests of balance and not seeming like a grumpy old woman)

1) Sandra's peach and chocolate chip muffins.

2) Hanging out the washing on a cool, sunny morning.

3) That the "Western Bulldogs disgrace" doesn't seem to involve violence, illegal drugs, teenage pregnancy or anybody getting their tackle out in public. (They were still naughty though, and lucky no one got hurt.)

4) The Colony: A History of Early Sydney by Grace Karskens. Just a brilliant, vivid and enlightening read. Well deserved winner of the PM's prize for Non-Fiction.

5) My husband offering to drive me to a coffee date in Richmond, because he knows I panic about parking.

6) The Saturday Age general knowledge crossword.

7) Rainbow lorikeets in my back garden.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I shared your relief at item 3. My first thought when I saw the headline on the Age website was 'Not my boys too?!'

    ReplyDelete

0 comments